by Shayleigh, Cookie Club Member
Recipe Courtesy of www.CookieClubRecipes.com
Category: Desserts, Cookies, Bars
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Level: Easy to Bake
Yield: 25 Bars
These cookies are super yummy. They look and taste similar to pecan pie bars, except with coconut!
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. light brown sugar
1 c. bread flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 c. light brown sugar
1 c. pecans, cut fine
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. dry coconut
1/4 tsp. salt
3 T. flour
Cream the butter, add 1/2 c. light brown sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add flour, mix and spread in lightly greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake in 375-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly and add all remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly.
Then pour this mixture over mixture which has been baked.
Replace in oven and bake 20-22 minutes longer.
When cooled slightly, cut in small squares for serving.
You might also enjoy...
- Moldy Mice Cookies (Wedding Cookies)
- Super Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- Cake Pops Recipe with Decorating Ideas for the Holidays
- Sour Cream Cookies
- Chinese Chews
- Melt in Your Mouth Lemon Cookies
- Scandinavian Almond Bars with Icing
- Granny's Scrumpdelicious Cookies
- Christmas Chocolate Crinkles
- Reese's ® Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Gifts in a Jar